By accessing this website (www.cinemalytics.com, also referred as just "Cinemalytics") which is operated by Multitenant Technologies Private Limited, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to view and use information provided on Cinemalytics's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials without written permission from Cinemalytics;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cinemalytics's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cinemalytics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Cinemalytics's web site are provided "as is". Cinemalytics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cinemalytics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cinemalytics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cinemalytics's Internet site, even if Cinemalytics or a Cinemalytics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cinemalytics's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cinemalytics does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cinemalytics may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cinemalytics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cinemalytics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cinemalytics of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cinemalytics's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Karanataka, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. No Unauthorized Copying, Broadcasting or Screen Scraping
You shall not either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service or other means copy, download, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transfer, rent, sub-license, transmit or re-transmit any data available on Cinemalytics.
Cinemalytics respects the rights of copyright holders and publishers and requires all users to confirm they own the copyright or have permission from the copyright holder to upload content. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and expeditiously remove content when properly notified, unless it reasonably appears to us that the content does not infringe upon copyright. Data on Cinemalytics website is curated for news reporting and review purpose only, and is used under Fair Use policy. For removal of copyrighted content from Cinemalytics website, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2) We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3) We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
4) We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5) Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6) We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7) We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.